Passenger Bill of Rights for air travel

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Previews are the best. . . Maybe there will be out takes when it comes out on DVD I like that the best. . . :popcorn:

Hi Gang! The gang from the Jolly Roger asked me to deliver this for you:

BrownPackage150.gif

[runs away quickly]

What is that ticking sound? Is that the "Package" ticking??

Please let's stay on topic guys.
sex014.gif

I dont think a Bill of right is a cost effective solution for the problem, if a problem there was. In fact, I dont think there is a problem after all. Not one that would need such an investment of tax money anyway.

and... ... oh, what a nice box... what is it? for me??? :):):)

let's open it... ... :bomb:
whacky070.gif

wardric:
Please let's stay on topic guys.
sex014.gif

I dont think a Bill of right is a cost effective solution for the problem, if a problem there was. In fact, I dont think there is a problem after all. Not one that would need such an investment of tax money anyway.

and... ... oh, what a nice box... what is it? for me??? :):):)

let's open it... ... :bomb:
whacky070.gif

You best be careful last time we pulled out the whips we got a :hmmm: From a certain mod. . . :rofl3:

wardric:
lol, I just realized we were in the "vacations discussions" sub-forum. We'd better play nice :wink:

You mean I am not restricted to the SI only now!!!! YIPPEEE Time to go crazy. . . err. . . gotta run. . .

jhbryaniv:
You best be careful last time we pulled out the whips we got a :hmmm: From a certain mod. . . :rofl3:
Really? I thought it was a pretty good representation of Pilot Fish and an air hostess under the terms of the new Passenger Bill of Rights!

Back
Top Bottom