Passenger Bill of Rights for air travel

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

You guys still talking about this? I thought maybe we would see some letters written to senators by now.

dlndavid:
You guys still talking about this? I thought maybe we would see some letters written to senators by now.

No, pilot fish is out getting a steambath and a massage. God help us all if he gets delayed in traffic.

pilot fish:
Between us, ohgo, between YOU and I.

OMG, I think I agree with PF :11:

pilot fish 136
OHGoDive 74
dlndavid 54
DandyDon 43
jhbryaniv 23

although we could say, between Pilot Fish, Pilot fish, and OhGoDive :wink::D

wardric:
OMG, I think I agree with PF :11:

pilot fish 136
OHGoDive 74
dlndavid 54
DandyDon 43
jhbryaniv 23

although we could say, between Pilot Fish, Pilot fish, and OhGoDive :wink::D

Ok, ok, I can take a hint. :bash:

But, doggone it, he's just so much fun to argue with. :10:

Think of me next time they tell you to turn off all electronic devices and close the door! :help:

OHGoDive:
Ok, ok, I can take a hint. :bash:

But, doggone it, he's just so much fun to argue with. :10:

Think of me next time they tell you to turn off all electriconic devices and close the door! :help:

no, please, dont take the hint. It's very entertaining and I still have some :popcorn:
:wink:

OH OH I can't afford going to the movies any more, mind if I get some popcorn off you guys for this one?

OK, if it was abuse, what plan of action is prudent here? What should the Bill of Rights say and who will enforce it? Who will pay for the monitoring and enforcement or better yet, who would donate their time and volunteer to monitor and enforce the plan? :eyebrow:

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom