Passenger Bill of Rights for air travel

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

DandyDon...get a clue.

"excuse me, mam...I am having some pressure in my chest, of course it could just be anxiety or in my head"

you will be literally drop kicked into a golf cart and driven back to the terminal.

(you're welcome)

you are too honest. Now you have exposed me for the liar that I can sometimes be. Me, I'll be trying to pull off needing insulin or epilepsy medication, but I won't be sitting there for 11 hours.

AND STOP SMOKING!

Try getting on a plane once it leaks out that there is a medical problem.

They look out for them, you look at out for you.

DandyDon:
Oh well, no problem, as no way I'm sitting on the runway for 11 hours without a smoke.
cool-smiley-027.gif

I guess I can still post here from jail...??

smoke. :D :D :D :D :D

I know Catherine - the heart thing is the easiest, as they can't prove me lying even later. Get to the terminal, feel better - "Oh, I guess it was the anxiety."

Stop smoking, huh? Ok.

catherine96821:
DandyDon...get a clue.

"excuse me, mam...I am having some pressure in my chest, of course it could just be anxiety or in my head"

you will be literally drop kicked into a golf cart and driven back to the terminal.

(you're welcome)

you are too honest. Now you have exposed me for the liar that I can sometimes be. Me, I'll be trying to pull off needing insulin or epilepsy medication, but I won't be sitting there for 11 hours.

AND STOP SMOKING!

Try getting on a plane once it leaks out that there is a medical problem.

They look out for them, you look at out for you.

LOL

I'm thinking more along the lines of "Miss, you don't understand (hyperventilating) I'm claustrophobic. I took anto anxiety meds so I could take this flight, they've worn off... I HAVE TO GET OFF THIS PLANE." Etc :)

yea...

My pre-term labor days are about over, so I might be needing that one, myself.

See? Now I am losing my edge once all you scouts catch on to feeling entitled to fib a little.

I would say I have done 90% of my lifetime lying at airports.

What would happen if everybody on the plane had simultaneous medical emergencies? Passengers need to organize better. Who needs the feds?

everybody could sing 99 bottles of beer on the wall, that would surely get everybody kicked off the plane

dlndavid:
everybody could sing 99 bottles of beer on the wall, that would surely get everybody kicked off the plane

dimdavid, these lame one liners of yours are not only NOT funny, they clog up the Board when other people are trying to discuss the topic of the tread.:confused: How old are you anyway? YOU DO IT CONSTANTLY. That is so silly:shakehead

User Name/Posts

pilot fish 77
OHGoDive 34
dlndavid 28
DandyDon 27
howarde 13
Diver Dennis 12
catherine96821 11

Back
Top Bottom