Passenger Bill of Rights for air travel

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

pilot fish:
dimdavid, these lame one liners of yours are not only NOT funny, they clog up the Board when other people are trying to discuss the topic of the tread.:confused: How old are you anyway? YOU DO IT CONSTANTLY. That is so silly:shakehead
I agree Dave. You need to work on limericks and longer jokes. :D

pilot fish:
dimdavid, these lame one liners of yours are not only NOT funny, they clog up the Board when other people are trying to discuss the topic of the tread.:confused: How old are you anyway? YOU DO IT CONSTANTLY. That is so silly:shakehead
What is a tread? And as a board guide I'd like to help you out with my age, if you click on my user name, it will give you a choice to look at my profile, in my profile my age is listed, you will have to do a little math. As for your contributions to this thread, we all look forward to many more, you are so insightfull. I really like the taxi cab analogy. :glassez:

pilot fish:
Why do you bother? Why not contribute to the topic and show some maturity? :11:
So PiFi, if Don asks if he could still post from jail and I answer "no" are you disagreeing that he can't, or do you want a couple of paragraphs explaining it other than a simple no?

ffestpirate:
I agree Dave. You need to work on limericks and longer jokes. :D
So what lagoon did you crawl out of? PiFi is right you are not funny :D

I see your chronological age but that was not what I was referring to. The fact that you consider yourself a Board guide does not speak well for this Board. Why you infest each thread with silliness is puzzling? Why don't you just take that silly banter to the jokes and Humor thread? Please, try to be mature.:shakehead

dlndavid:
What is a tread? And as a board guide I'd like to help you out with my age, if you click on my user name, it will give you a choice to look at my profile, in my profile my age is listed, you will have to do a little math. As for your contributions to this thread, we all look forward to many more, you are so insightfull. I really like the taxi cab analogy. :glassez:

howarde:
What else could they say? Stuff happens...
A voice of reason and on page one

Back
Top Bottom