Passenger Bill of Rights for air travel

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

this could get worse than the abu grab inncident

Quote:
Originally Posted by dlndavid
How about a non-binding resolution?

wardric:

Well, sure. Look who finds it amusing?:eyebrow:

Enough said. :)

What I find it funny to, sometimes people take things WAY to seriously. . . BTW Abu Grab wasn't funny. . .It was FREAKING HILARIOUS!!!

dlndavid:
this could get worse than the abu grab inncident

This is PRECISELY what I mean. NO point, no input, no substance pertaining to the topic at hand. Silliness.

You realize of course that you are making an offensive political remark here, dindavid?:shakehead

pilot fish:
This is PRECISELY what I mean. NO point, no input, no substance pertaining to the topic at hand. Silliness.

You realize of course that you are making an offensive political remark here, dindavid?:shakehead

and your point is???

pilot fish:
Catherine, I see your point clearly, and agree with you, try to get off that plane after 3 hours. Certainly after 5 or 6, but I'm not sure opening the emergency door and violating safety procedures would be wise, although, like you, I'd want to.

Another poster correctly points out, once out of the plane, and on the tarmac, you might have gone from the frying pan into the fire. I feel what you are saying but there has to be a better way off that palne?

One thing you said that I think has the answer, I'm having a heart attack, need my meds, or some other thing along those lines that would prompt them to get us all off that plane. I think you'd need some help from other passengers willing to go that mile with you, and me. Judging from SOME of the silly posts I've seen in this thread, I think that might be hard.

What ever works to get off an airplane that has overflowing toilets and a bunch of irate people. Opening an emergency exit does not violate safety procedures, it is using a safety procedure. After 8 hours, I would declare an emergency. What's more, I would tell them that I had and was leaving the plane.

pilot fish:

offensive to whom?

DennisW:
What ever works to get off an airplane that has overflowing toilets and a bunch of irate people. Opening an emergency exit does not violate safety procedures, it is using a safety procedure. After 8 hours, I would declare an emergency. What's more, I would tell them that I had and was leaving the plane.

you might have a great point there, it is not a safety violation but a valid safety procedure.

Back
Top Bottom