Paralenz Dive Camera...

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Okay, so the mask mount problem is solved with an extension arm. My buddies say I look like the Predator. If you recall the weapon in the movie. I replied that I needed a hood with those predator dreadlocks. Haha.

20180520_180121.jpg

Here's some video from Saturday. I accidentally exported the final video in 1080p. Quality was much better as I set it to 2.7k at 60fps.

Spearfishing 35 Miles off Hernando Beach, Florida | Paralenz Dive Camera

Thanks for the write up and the videos. Color me intrigued. Is there a night setting?
I would imagine that using at night with lights is going to make everything look like Mars.

Thanks for the write up and the videos. Color me intrigued. Is there a night setting?
I would imagine that using at night with lights is going to make everything look like Mars.

You're welcome.

So there's two settings. DCC (Depth Color Correction) and WB (White Balance). If you're using lights, do not use the DCC. Your video footage will be red. The WB setting gives you the ability to select Auto White Balance or specifically set the white balance.

As for a night dive, I imagine it will work great in auto WB with lights. I'll be doing a Key Largo night dive in a couple weeks. I'll be sure to post a video.

Please do!

Okay, so the mask mount problem is solved with an extension arm. My buddies say I look like the Predator. If you recall the weapon in the movie. I replied that I needed a hood with those predator ...
| Paralenz Dive Camera

IIRC the weapon was on the predators shoulder. ... good setup though. How far out does it project? I'm surprised i don't see much bubbles maybe coz you're horizontal!

Okay, so the mask mount problem is solved with an extension arm. | Paralenz Dive Camera

I'm sorry, you mind telling if i can do the same extension with any mask?

Other than the standard mask attachment accessory, what else is needed to make paralenz go protruding forward from the forehead area?
Thx

Back
Top Bottom