Paradise Cove-Sunday 3/16

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Ok i will go but only if there Is away that i can get around the 25$ by like parking some where eles and riding in with some one, i dont have that kind of money and dont want to eat at the restraunt considring i dont have a job right now.

Erika, I'll meet you and drive you in if you like. Why don't you park by Escondido (down the hill from Geoffrey's Restaurant) and I'll meet you there & drive us in. Hmm. The problem is what if you want to go & my family is frolicing?... I guess I could take you out whenever and just hoof it back in since I won't have any gear at that point. Anyone else up for the dive? Last chance for bugs!!!

I would love to do that. :D i sent you a PM. this means i can take photos :D Just what i like to do

Erika,
Scattered showers forecast for Sunday! I think my family & friends are going to bail... Maybe we should cancel? Try to squeeze in a Sat dive elsewhere?
-Tom

Ok... i looked at the forcast it was a 20% chance of precp. Im attempting malibu tomarow. hope waves arnt to big. I guess i could go hiking with the club on sunday.

Lol it was crappy out. Me and a friend went scouting out area down south that we are going to next weekend. Hopfuly weather will hold

Umm Down just below redondo. Either old marine land or the site just above that. I know long walks but i want to try it :) It looked like there where reefs out there

Sounds like you are talking about Christmas Tree Cove or Point Vicente (aka Cardiac Hill). Have'nt been to either spot for a long time, but I do remember Christmas Tree being a nice dive spot. Enjoy and good diving!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom