Paradise Charters?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

DiveMaven

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
500 - 999
A couple of months ago I read on this board that Paradise Charters in Key Largo went out of business. While surfing the web today, I noticed that their website is back up. Anyone know what the deal is? Are they in business or not?

I'm going to e-mail them when I get home to find out, but thought I could get the information faster from you guys.

DiveMe:
A couple of months ago I read on this board that Paradise Charters in Key Largo went out of business. While surfing the web today, I noticed that their website is back up. Anyone know what the deal is? Are they in business or not?

I'm going to e-mail them when I get home to find out, but thought I could get the information faster from you guys.

I sent Paradise Charters an email (via their email link on www.paradisecharters.net) the other day to check on availability for dates in June and Island Reef Diver (www.islandreefdiver.com) replied to my email saying they had availability. I'm checking with the respondent to see what the deal is.....Keep you posted.

Island Reef divers bought Paradise Charters boat, Serinty II. Paradiase Charters which was located next to Key Largo Harbor did go out of business, but still have an operation at Ocean Reef, a private community 15 miles north of Key Largo.

Island Reef is a small but good dive shop located in the Key Largo fisheries marina about a mile south of Key Largo Harbor. They were running two 6 pack boats, but I believe they are only running Serinty II now days.

Good Diving,

https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom