Palm Beach Dive Thread

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Don't believe everything you think is true based on the internet.

They are just upgrading their dive boat. I have dived with them several times and they are the dive charter we prefer to use for our Dive Shop. They just had an awesome Black Friday sale and have added a 3-Tank dive on Saturdays (AOW & Nitrox only). We are headed down to dive with them Saturday in hopes of lobsters for Christmas.
Good intel. Thanks for clearing that up!

Threw it in a lobster bag clipped to my waist. I had it for dinner last night, just boiled it. Their claws are amazingly hard to crack, but they are very good. Didn't mess with the body.
Roger that. I’ll add them to the grocery list. No size limits right? I don’t see anything on the FWC website about them.

Is PBS shutting down? Never dove with them so I don’t care too much. More just curious…
For the benefit of those of us who don't go out on charter boats & don't know all the charter options in the area, who is PBS?

One question pops to my mind - does the dive charter operator own the boat, or rent it from an investor? If the boat sells from one investor to another, then perhaps the charter continues.
A dive boat is called a lot of things.... but investment isn't one of them!

Anyone go out today?

The only report I saw today was from SFDH in Pompano. 60 feet of blue water viz, slight south current, 78 degrees.

https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom