Palm Beach Dive Thread

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

That's funny, I mentioned divers on the other side taking pics and there you are :)

I don't have the advantage of a profile pic, which person was you? I had 2-3 people asking about the AP reel.
here’s a selfie- i’m at blue heron getting ready to go in

Attachments

• IMG_3043.jpeg
    IMG_3043.jpeg
    128.3 KB · Views: 20
fin divers.. that's a new one! LOVE it!
The vis was crap near the top, good deep, but dang! it was dark! Got 9 lionfish total between the two dives. Dives were a little deeper than I like.. since I like longer bottom times.. but not complaining. :) Twas a good day to be on the water...

here’s a selfie- i’m at blue heron getting ready to go in
How long you in town? I may be headed to the bridge this week sometime.

Cool.. maybe we can meet up?

Narcosis on Friday then PVD on Saturday and Sunday.

I curse my daily work commute from north Tampa to south Tampa until hurricane and storm surge warnings go into effect. I live far enough north that I'm not in the beaten zone on the coast. I can book with confidence that the storm will pass over me and I can go on my merry way to the Atlantic side of Florida for some dives.

Narcosis on Friday then PVD on Saturday and Sunday.

I curse my daily work commute from north Tampa to south Tampa until hurricane and storm surge warnings go into effect. I live far enough north that I'm not in the beaten zone on the coast. I can book with confidence that the storm will pass over me and I can go on my merry way to the Atlantic side of Florida for some dives.

Friday’s forecast in PB doesn’t look good but Sat & Sun should be fine. Looking forward to your condition reports post H. Helene.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/
https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom