PADI Patches - Where do you get them and how do you wear them?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Melicertes:
Well there have been those who say that having pink gear makes you more visible to skippers and therefore less at risk to getting run over by a boat so I can see the safety considerations here. :D If it's the pink I think it is, having seen some of those pink wings IRL, I cannot say that I would buy it for myself, but with a whole lot of pursuasion and negotiation I would perhaps still buy it for my wife if she wanted it to be. :D

I'll tell you what, I won't refuse to dive with you and your pink wings simply just because you have pink wings. Can I stop digging this hole now? My foot is starting to hurt my mouth right about now. :D:mooner:

I don't have a pink wing, but another woman tech diver used to dive with them. I just wanted to see what you would say....:D

TheRedHead:
I don't have a pink wing, but another woman tech diver used to dive with them. I just wanted to see what you would say....:D

I think I need some :coffee: and :chocolate: now... :D

Melicertes:

HMM that time of the month for you?
:wink:

Gilless:
I agree 100% that it's the instructor and not the agency

It can be, but usually isn't. The agency is usually much more important than the individual instructor.

Melicertes:

I'm an :evil: woman.

jhbryaniv:
HMM that time of the month for you?
:wink:
It's all that pink talk. :rofl3:

Melicertes:
It's all that pink talk. :rofl3:

HMMMM

I just left a thread about undercooked Chicken breasts. . .

I got some stickers and what seems to be iron-on patches with the course material (OWD and AOWD stickers for sure and I think the same patches). The stickers I stuck on the plastic box I use to transport my gear in, which is pretty much either in my appartement or in the back of my car, mainly to state that "this is my diving gear box, so keep you hands off it!" and the patches i think is still in the bag-thing the rest of the course material came in.
I stuffed what I want handy in one of them and all the advertisement crap in the other one..

TheRedHead:
I'm an :evil: woman.
You sure you don't have pink wings? :sadlike:

red wings:huh:

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom