PADI Patches - Where do you get them and how do you wear them?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

TheRedHead:
You got something against pink?
You know, I have a tollerance for pink to some degree but there's a line. My wife constantly rags me about it too. A subtle pink is ok, but doing pink like Professor Umbridge in the new Harry Potter movie is just torture! There's evil in that much pink I tell ya! :11::wink::D

Gilless:
not true again. If you read all of the standards it just isn't so

Why can't they MEET the standards and still be horrible?

BTW Horrible depends on what you are looking at. . . someone with 50 dives thinks a beginner looks horrible in the water, the newbie looks at the guy with 50 dives and can be in awe. A diver with 2000+ dives can look at both and think the new diver is great and the guy with 50 dives is horrible. It is all about perception. . .

jhbryaniv:
Why can't they MEET the standards and still be horrible?

BTW Horrible depends on what you are looking at. . . someone with 50 dives thinks a beginner looks horrible in the water, the newbie looks at the guy with 50 dives and can be in awe. A diver with 2000+ dives can look at both and think the new diver is great and the guy with 50 dives is horrible. It is all about perception. . .

Yes you would be correct - it is the definition of horrible. But then again I thought Clinton was having sex...silly me

Gilless:
Yes you would be correct - it is the definition of horrible. But then again I thought Clinton was having sex...silly me

Horrible is an instructor with Spare Air diving Devil's Throat thinking he can bail at 125 feet in a cavern. Horrible is an instructor with gigantic free diving fins rototilling the reef with them. We could go on and on.

who know that they don't know what they don't know

This has to be the MOST asinine saying I have EVER had the displeasure of reading. And the worst part, it seems to come from so many people on this board.

Gilless:
not true again. If you read all of the standards it just isn't so

Maybe we should define "diver". :shakehead

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom