PADI OW and BPW

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

It's about the diving it's only about the diving

So open your padi book again and go diving
as they sure don't want you to learn on here

If heads were big as egos, they would not fit
Once again, other than a gratuitous PADI-bash, I have no idea what your post is about.

Before one assumes one should ask, I am no ones Padi basher

I love PADI man, as it gets the bulk diving to the mucho people
You have misinterpreted my sayings and are completely wrong

So open your padi book again and go diving

Permit me

It...is...the...divers...responsibility...once...they...have...completed...their...padi...course
to...once...again...open...and...revisit...their...course...book...in...order...to...comfortably
...in...their...own...time...practice...what...it...says...in...there...and...become...proficient

I hope we are okay turisops

I taught almost all of my rescue diving courses to students in jacket BCDs and while wearing a jacket BCD. The surfacing victims always went face down. Its the way an inert body tends to go. A jacket BCD will not push you forward onto your face as fast as an overfilled back inflate model, but it is not going to put you on your back.

Try it yourself. While ascending in an open area where you aren't going to scare the locals, let you body go limp for the last 10-15 feet and see what happens.
I tried this week. You are right. And it pissed me off. I might get a BP/W after all as the face down stuff was the only reason I did not want to consider it.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom