PADI msdt re-locating to Key Largo

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

airbornediver1

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
500 - 999
I am a PADI msdt whe has lived and worked in Key Largo, FL before. I will be re-locating to Key Largo in Mid July 2010. I am hoping to find gainful employment in the diving industry again. I am renewed and insured and teach 6 specialties. I can be reached at:

divepromichael@hotmail.com
or
(720) 514-1892

Thank you for you consideration

Michael Ward

Check out Ocean Divers. Ask for an IT named "Georgia" She is super. Also intro yourself to the "Dick Rutkowski" group that hangs out every evening from 5 to 7 or so (Next to OD). Tell Dick that Joe from Cocoa Beach sent you

Joe

PS...Dick really appreciates a 6 pack of Bud Lites added to his cooler

I am looking for a scuba diver instructor to partner with on our co-op Scuba Lessons Inc
I charge 249 to customers for the open water classes.. instructors get 210 of that, but must supply tanks, weights, gear and training and book packs and c cards.. but we also have some other ways to make additional monies.. I have a deal with a west palm boat for check out dive #4 that you can do with the students as an optional add on.. we pay $45 boat trip +$5 for tanks getting you $55 total cost.. charge students $85 and keep the difference, you also get wholesale on any products on the site and that can mean a $700 bucks in your pocket for basic gear set up sale per student, you get a wholesale coupon code to shop with on the store as a co-op instructor upon teaching your first class. You just need 5 references, insurance and be in teaching status as OWSI PADI to co-op partner with us. Please call me if your interested. We work all over Florida and have instructors in Orlando, and Daytona now.. I could use one south Florida as well. I put allot into advertising.. we have a kick'in website, online store, mad SEO advertising.. I send 5000 post cards to new lists in areas where our instructors are each month.. split between each instructors location and will double that when business increases a bit. I have resort deals with over 500 hotels to do all thier discover scuba and instructor courses and were getting busy.. I need help.. soon I will raise the rates to help our instructors make a bit more and any additional charges will go straight to the instructors.. not sure what other shops are giving instructors per student but most are not making what were doing when all is said and done.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom