Padi Fees

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Please be specific, I don't understand what you're talking about? Perhaps your perception of context needs adjustment.

I never said good night, and if I did what's wrong with that?
You are correct. What you said was, "Good day."

If I go into a NAUI shop can they look up my PADI card on the internet.

If I go into a NAUI shop can they look up my PADI card on the internet.
No..need to be a PADI pro or facility to gain access to site. A way around this may be to go to PADI site and follow directions for replacement card

That's what I always thought.

I tried it just now and couldn't get it to work.

No..need to be a PADI pro or facility to gain access to site. A way around this may be to go to PADI site and follow directions for replacement card

That's what I always thought.
Anyone can look it up. I just check my certs with the link from a few pages back and I'm not a PADI member. As DustyC already said, all you need is the name and date of birth. SSI has this function too now. All you need is internet access... it's kind of odd that they opened it up.

A ScubaBoard Staff Message...

Thread moved from Basic Scuba Discussions to Q and A for Scuba Certification Agencies.

Several posts in this thread violate the rules for Basic, particularly the rules about being friendly, respectful and courteous, but some are also skirting very close to the rule about staying on topic. Although the rules in Q&A aren't as strict as in Basic, the thread will be monitored and any more bickering or sniping will be deleted. Now behave.

If too expensive, you don't need to buy a hard copy of your PADI cert due to their data base. Problem solved!

Back
Top Bottom