P-Valve Catheters

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I think we are planning a day with the Gypsyblood this year so I hope they have a supply of extras just in-case.

This is interesting. As a former medical professional I have catheterized many patients both male and female but never used a "texas catheter" which is apparently what I will be using for myself for the P-Valve.

Now for the most interesting part.........What size. LOL I will go to the local medical supply house and ask them if I can try them on. I suppose I now have a reason to measure my member. LOL this is funny. Do they make XXXsm? :wink:

Call Rochester medical and ask for a sample pack. It will include a paperboard gauge. Use the gauge while you are in a flaccid state and don't flatter yourself. You want it to roll on without wrinkles.

When you try your first one on, try not to take it right off. It will cling tenaciously and you won't have a good time. Once you wear it for a few hours your body oils will temper the adhesive and it will roll of, starting at the base with little discomfort. In normal use this takes care of itself.

They are measured in metric diameter so its' not quite as apparent if you need to call out your size on the boat.

It may all seem like a lot of bother at this point bet being able to hydrate with abandon and void at will while diving dry is a wonderful thing

Pete

If you order through any of the many on-line supplies (which are cost effective), be sure to use private browsing or turn off cookies. If not, you will be getting pop-up adds via google for male incontinence product every time you surf. Learned this the hard way.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom