OW Diver time requirements

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I charge 2,500 for 2 dives (all in), another 500 for an optional 3rd dive. I only use my boat, never use longtails. I suppose you'll find prices between 2,000, and 2,700 (plus equipment hire), majority use longtails. These dives are not "deep" and can be multi-levelled anyway. Today I did local, first 2 dives were 63 minutes and the last was about 47 minutes (we decided we'd had enough and had a great day). We saw a great deal of life, including my special seahorse, just about everything from big groupers down to the smallest macro. I've also know the sleeping hole for a baby bamboo shark (thanks to DM Karin). Typically a 1 hour SI, we don't rush, all the comforts are on board. If I've got family groups who want to visit Poda or Kai then I put them ashore for lunch (we take the dinghy), but most folk are happy to sleep off lunch on the sun deck!:D

That sounds like an excelent days diving, and reasonable prices as well. Maybe I will come and see you when I am in the area.

Back
Top Bottom