Over the edge....

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Th

The lionfish in Bonaire are deep... last trip in Mar/April I was there for 5 weeks.. All the lionfish dives ( at least one a day) were to a 100+, And we did at least 5 dives down to 160'... On air... :) I'll be back in Bonaire for 8 weeks Sept/Oct and plan on hunting 160' to 180' with tri-mix.. That should stop the funny looks we get from the tech divers for diving air.. :rofl3:

Jim...
Any photos of your Lionfish haul? I have been hoping to learn spearfishing at the expense of lionfish, but they are getting harder to get at.

I can't post photo's on this site anymore.. It used to be easy... Now you need to up load it to another site and facebook pictures are no good... So, No more pictures from Jim.... It's not worth my time to play games...

Jim

Last edited:
I can't post photo's on this site anymore.. It used to be easy... Now you need to up load it to another site and facebook pictures are no good... So, No more pictures from Jim.... It's not worth my time to play games...

Jim...

If it's ok I'll follow your updates on Facebook. Been enjoying your dives. Sounds like a very manageable gear configuration your adopting. Keep us posted on how it works out.

Regards,
Cameron

Now you need to up load it to another site and facebook pictures are no good...

You can use the little Upload button right in between the "Post Reply" and "More Options.." button. Makes it very easy.

Capture.JPG

You can also literally copy and paste the picture (not the file) in the textbox. Like if you hit the screenshot button on the keyboard, then go to the textbox and just paste it, it appears there. (actually uploads it at the same time, but I'm lazy :D )
upload_2017-6-9_15-51-3.png

Windows snip tool works well too for stuff.

Jim...

I upload photos on this site all the time, using the Upload a File button on the lower right (center button). But also it's easy to use Facebook pictures. Just open the pic on Facebook, right-click and select Copy. Then come to your ScubaBoard post and click Paste. Works like a charm.

My only comment about your initial post is that it sounds rather convoluted to me, but if it works for reasons that make sense to you, have fun with it ...

... Bob (Grateful Diver)

Thank you all for the tips... lets see if I can get it to work..

big lionfish.jpg

jim...

I upload photos on this site all the time, using the Upload a File button on the lower right (center button). But also it's easy to use Facebook pictures. Just open the pic on Facebook, right-click and select Copy. Then come to your ScubaBoard post and click Paste. Works like a charm.

My only comment about your initial post is that it sounds rather convoluted to me, but if it works for reasons that make sense to you, have fun with it ...

... Bob (Grateful Diver)

I don't know why you think it convoluted... I have a normal 80cu back gas and then two 40's side mounted ... There is a thread about Luis building a kit like mine.. I'm in good company...

jim...

And my problem was always clicking on the picture on the top of the screen.. thanks for teaching this old dog a new trick...

Last edited:
Here is a picture without my head cut off...
big lionfish photo.jpg

Jim.....

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom