Outerspace to UW - July 13+14

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Bill51:
Night launches are the best. Just to make you a little jealous, we turn out all the lights and sit in the pool to watch them. Only being 12 miles from the launch pad we get the full effect of lighting up the sky and you can feel the vibrations in the water – but the cats aren’t too impressed by it. :D

rub it in, rub it in. Probably got a nice cold beverage to boot.

Bill51:
Night launches are the best. Just to make you a little jealous, we turn out all the lights and sit in the pool to watch them. Only being 12 miles from the launch pad we get the full effect of lighting up the sky and you can feel the vibrations in the water – but the cats aren’t too impressed by it. :D
Is this one a night launch? Sorry, I've been too busy to be up on current events. No details on radio news. I think the last time I watched TV was hurricane coverage last season (before we lost power) Now I check the weather on my computer, TV news is just too depressing...

No, it's an afternoon launch.

And I heard that the launch has been postponed because of a faulty fuel guage and has not been rescheduled yet.

Joe

JustJoe:
And I heard that the launch has been postponed because of a faulty fuel guage and has not been rescheduled yet.

Joe
Yep, I was 1 hour away. But I did get to dive Alexander Springs at least. Might do blue spring tomorrow.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/
https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom