oring exchange

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Ok, so I accidentally picked up another conshelf over the weekend. It creeps enough to warrant some attention and I already have a spare HP seat for it. So could somebody hook me up with 1 or 2 -006's, maybe with backup rings?

Herman, don't you have a few of those? :D

I have most of what the OP is asking for to offer in trade. Plus some others.

No, I don't have a few of them....got a bunch of them, just got a shipment in from McMaster :) ....and the back up rings to go with them. Viton 006s and burna backups. Be happy to trade/swap/sell a few.
They will fit the balance chamber of USD/AL Conshelf -Titan-SEA-Legend-Royal-Royal Aquamaster-Mistral (new version)- VDH Phoenix and Mares MR12s. I am sure there are others, those are just the ones I am aware of.

I could use some HP gauge orings

I need some of the Scuba pro 363 Orings for the balanced 2nd stage poppet shaft. I think it is 2.54 x .97 (or 2.5 x 1.0)

Part numberSize n°W
01-050-3635-1012.54

I can trade..

BS606 (Aqualung and Apeks AP2041)
BS610
BS611
BS614
Both the black buna back up rings for -006 and the white teflon back up rings for -006

~Chris

2.2 x 1mm is the size you need. Precision associates is where the group bought from last time. 40 dollar minimum. There is enough interest in this size that it will make it affordable for you.

I've been using 2.5 mm x 1 mm to replace the 2.2 mm x 1 mm that go in the poppets of my G250s. So far I've had no problems. I have them in 3 different G250 Graphites. Two of those have had these for a year. The other one has had these for 3 or 4 months. You can get these for $3.38 for a pack of 25. McMaster-Carr

I've been using 2.5 mm x 1 mm to replace the 2.2 mm x 1 mm that go in the poppets of my G250s. So far I've had no problems. I have them in 3 different G250 Graphites. Two of those have had these for a year. The other one has had these for 3 or 4 months. You can get these for $3.38 for a pack of 25. McMaster-Carr

I bought these same ones exactly last week and tried them the day you posted this....I have to say, I didn't like they way they fit. They are too large in my opinion. I'll try to get some of the 2.2mm x 1mm

Any body can trade the 2.2 x 1 ? I have a bunch of O rings to trade.

I bought these same ones exactly last week and tried them the day you posted this....I have to say, I didn't like they way they fit. They are too large in my opinion. I'll try to get some of the 2.2mm x 1mm

Any body can trade the 2.2 x 1 ? I have a bunch of O rings to trade.
Did they work on your regs?

I didn't like how they looked either. They do look like its a hoola hoop gyrating around a tiny waist. But I managed to get them into the balancing chamber and so far they've worked fine for me. I may not like how they look but I do like how they've performed so far for me.

It's like master awap recently said to me:
Perhaps you just have to be prepared for some bad ones. Just be comforted by the fact that Scubapro refuses to sell OEM parts to us for our own good.

In conclusion, if it works just enjoy it. It might not work all of the time, YMMV. Also, FWIW, I was looking at manufacturing tolerances for the 2.5 and the 2.2 and when you factor in these, you do have a chance to have a 2.2 be the same physical size as a 2.5 because their tolerances do make them overlap a little bit.

Last edited:
https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom