oring exchange

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Keep your shirt on mate, :) I'll have some in the mail to you today. It looks like PAI's www.precisionassoc.com web site is under construction, so you can try calling them at: 1-800-394-6590

Their old part number for the 2.2mm i.d. X 1.0mm c.s. FKM (Viton) seals
was: 40-878706

Their part numbers are derived from the o-ring dimensions in inches plus the material code.

Couv

Do you need to buy in bulk from this company?

HenrikBP once did a group buy, and there's a minîmum of $8 per size, and a min. of $40 on the total.
Since I missed that one, if there's a brave soul willing to setup another go, I'm in for a dozen or two; awap said I need to put some in my will.

I am making a list of the o-rings I need. I will need to check the poppets to make sure I have the newest S-wing. This company seems to have some orings I need for my Beuchats/Zeagle/Apeks, VX10/Tech50D/TX50's. I will keep you posted.

Actually we should probably pool together parts and resources. Sort of keep it in the family. lol

This post kinda got me to thinkin' it may be useful to expand the O-ring exchange idea into a sorta DIY swap meet. Or maybe a "Pay it forward" thread like I've seen done elsewhere. I know in the short time I've been doing this I've already accumulated a few orphan parts. Maybe having a separate forum like the vintage marketplace would be nice but I think just a thread, stickied or not, would still work fine.

Thoughts?

Last edited:
Sounds like a plan.

Ok, so I accidentally picked up another conshelf over the weekend. It creeps enough to warrant some attention and I already have a spare HP seat for it. So could somebody hook me up with 1 or 2 -006's, maybe with backup rings?

Herman, don't you have a few of those? :D

I have most of what the OP is asking for to offer in trade. Plus some others.

Even though you stole that reg right out from under me, :mooner: I'll send a few -006 with your other item.

I was just kidding you about stealing that reg. I PM'd someone about a reg combo he had for sale in the classified and he replied it was already sold. I guessed it was you who beat me to the punch......again I say.....:mooner:

Was it this one?

PC270014.jpg

Couv, that reg is not divable. Only suitable for collection or display. Really I did you a favor by not letting you get stuck with such junk. You should probably thank me. :wink:

The conshelf I need the oring for is actually a local craigslist aquisition from a few days ago. It was advertised as just a comp and octo for sale but it ended up also having a conshelf SE3 and impulse 2nd attached as well. I wasn't gonna complain.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom