Oregon man shot in head while snorkeling

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

H2Andy:
question:

who is the national college football champion?

:fruit:

Go ahead. Rub it in.

I'll have you know that I did support the Gators for the championship game. Still have to support the conference.

Thalassamania:
I guess there are a few more from that era that will trickle out over the next few days ...

Tell us another story. Please.

again and again
within great sadness much mirth
guaranteed right here

Jcsgt:
Actually, we have quite a lot of nutria here, not that I believe that the shooter mistook a snorkeler for one. Somebody got the wild idea, many years ago, to raise them for fur. The fur trade for nutria did not take off, so the nutria were released into the wild.
Well I'll be hornswaggled! Looks like my distribution map's out of date. I knew they'd expanded dramatically - and unwelcome - along the northern Gulf of Mexico watershed, but I had no idea there was a population in Oregon! I've now updated my info and I see they're gettin' to be a PITA all over the country
nutria-Distribution-USGS.gif

Rick

All to kill a rat

bang the pistol barked and

two men never the same

a nutria! a nutria!
wait, it has a snorkel.
a really smart nutria!

pakman:
I think we need to split this off into a separate nutria haiku thread... :wink:
I had no idea the little buggers knew martial arts :D .

I think we need to split this off into a separate nutria haiku thread...
I think I had some of that Nutria Haiku one time, and rolled I believe, took lots of wasabai and Tsingtao to get the tast out of my mouth.

Really, who shoots at rodents in a river, is Oregon completely out of abandoned cars?

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom