Orca Bait March Dive ...

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

We were up there again on Saturday. Great dive this time. Dropped down 4 minutes before predicted slack. I think we are learning the timing on this dive. Next time I do it from shore I would be going down at predicted slack. But we will be up there with our boat next time :)

FYI, here is the Mukilteo Ferry Schedule. Actually not too interesting to look at, ferries leave every 30 minutes from 5am to 11pm, and the crossing time is 20 minutes. I figure I'll shoot for the 11:00 ferry.

See everyone Saturday noonish. :)

JasonH20:
See everyone Saturday noonish. :)

@#$%@#$^%#$%!!! i have pager babysitting duty, and can't find anyone to swap with...

lamont:
@#$%@#$^%#$%!!! i have pager babysitting duty, and can't find anyone to swap with...
Pagers work just fine on Whidbey Island! (Not sure about the 60 feet underwater part though :wink: )

lamont:
So? Take it with you! :)

I was on call one time, and had to carry the on call cell phone. I just took it with me inside my dry suit. It actually rang while I was still in knee-deep water coming up from a Sunrise dive; you should have SEEN the looks I was getting from my dive buddies! I got the dive in AND two hours of OT.

Jimmie

I've got another diver coming up to Keystone on Saturday, If that's alright. I havent seen or read if Bob or Uncle Pug has a roster set up. Please let me know if its a problem.

kalvyn:
So? Take it with you! :)

I was on call one time, and had to carry the on call cell phone. I just took it with me inside my dry suit. It actually rang while I was still in knee-deep water coming up from a Sunrise dive; you should have SEEN the looks I was getting from my dive buddies! I got the dive in AND two hours of OT.

Jimmie

<coke>

( we need a real coke-can here on this board )

ROTFLMAO

problem with my oncall is that i have a 5 minute response SLA to actually be at a computer and fixing whatever broke... and my managers all get tense about it...

DoubleDip:
I've got another diver coming up to Keystone on Saturday, If that's alright. I havent seen or read if Bob or Uncle Pug has a roster set up. Please let me know if its a problem.

Any and all are welcome ...

... Bob (Grateful Diver)

Took my camera out yesterday, and here are some shots I took at Keystone.

Enjoy!
Jason

I see you've figured out how to embed pictures.

I like the first picture of the lingcod. What type of camera setup are you using?

Back
Top Bottom