Orca Bait March Dive ...

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

MXGratefulDiver

Mental toss flycoon
ScubaBoard Supporter
Scuba Instructor
Reaction score
# of dives
2500 - 4999
Looking at the tides, we've got a good tidal exchange on the week-end of March 19/20.

I'd like to suggest a Sunday dive this time ... and since we've done south and central dives, head a bit north. Perhaps a pair at Edmonds Underwater Park ... tides would be good from about 9 AM till mid-afternoon.

What say y'all ??? Suggestions for other dates and/or sites are welcome ...

... Bob (Grateful Diver)

I'm pretty sure I could make it, but I'm flying out to the East coast at 8am on Monday. It seems to me that shouldn't pose a problem since Edmonds is fairly shallow, but do you think I'll be cool to fly out the next morning.

Thanks,
Jason

I'm flying out of town that Friday for some warm-water diving, but please count me in for the April NWOB dive.

Uncle Pug:
The tides that weekend just aren't an issue. May I suggest a Saturday noon dive at Keystone?

Check your calendar ... I think you and I have other plans for March 19th ... :wink:

... Bob (Grateful Diver)

Check your calendar and pay particular attention to the time of the first dive as well as the location. Another dive down island at noon is a happy confluence of events. :D

Uncle Pug:
Check your calendar and pay particular attention to the time of the first dive as well as the location. Another dive down island at noon is a happy confluence of events. :D

Ah ... comprehension sets in ... :wink:

Actually, I was a Keystone yesterday and the diving was fantastic.

... Bob (Grateful Diver)

Uncle Pug:
Especially since I got the permission to do that first dive on the 19th today, so adding an additional dive or dives that same day works great for me, too. :)

Jimmie "out of the doghouse" Farmer

Actually I have to go out of town the 17th on. Could we do it the 12th?

Back
Top Bottom