Orca Bait Dive Fall 2006

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Sasquatch

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
100 - 199
I saw that there were some comments here and there on other threads about an Orca-dive sometime in the future. Fall? Early winter?

Here's a thread where we can focus on ideas, times, participants and other details. Maybe I can even go!

:popcorn:

(And if there already is such a thread, point that out and I'll make this one vanish...)

Ya, good catch! I vaguely remembered that thread which prompted me to start this one but wasn't sure it was on SB or NWD or NWDC site. It kinda petered out two weeks ago so I'll give this a few more hours before I pull the plug.

Sea ya!

I think it's good to restart a thread.

I'm a believer in Orca Bait or new diver dives, as everybody ought to know. But this week isn't the time, for sure!

Some time in December, maybe?

Don't pull this thread, let's see if we can drum up enough interest this time. Sometime in December (not around Christmas/New Year's) would work for me.

Yeah, Edmonds yesterday looked like mid-July normally does. Of course, we had December viz in July . . . I'm all confused.

My wife and I are newly certified and would love to go out in December with you guys, as long as it's a newbie-approved dive.

My wife and I will be diving in Bonaire Dec 2-15, so will probably have to miss the dive if it is in early December, but we would love to make an Orca bait dive sometime.

Back
Top Bottom