Orange Anomenes, Sun Stars, and Sculpins - Oh My

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

coach_izzy:
Enjoyed your pics VERY much. Muchas gracias for sharing, but I have to reprimand you for fraudulent pictures. How dare dare you photoshop the sun in your pictures? People must know the truth... The PNW is stormy, cloudy, and no sun! tsk! tsk! :D
The sun pic did come out well, didn't it. :D

I could have had better dive pics if I'd used the strobe, but those shore entries were intimidating. I have difficulty getting my fins on anyway - with my old cowboy knees (I'll never forget that pregnant heifer that kicked the right one so hard!). I'm thinking I should have more boldly stided into the waves deeper before donning them? We just don't have waves for practice here.

Even from boat dives, I was learning to dive currents nothing like I have experienced in Cozumel. I hope I'll do better next time, and soon maybe. :wink:

DandyDon:
Even from boat dives, I was learning to dive currents nothing like I have experienced in Cozumel. I hope I'll do better next time, and soon maybe. :wink:
People's definition of current does seem to vary from place to place ... I know when we were in Bonaire on certain dives the DM would caution us to start our dive into the current. We'd drop in the water, look at each other quizically, and ask "what current?" ...

... Bob (Grateful Diver)

Pez7378:
Yep. In fact it's raining right now. Pouring. I think I just heard thunder. Too bad the weather here is so terrible. We could probably have a great tourist industry, if not for the rain. Oh well.

Glad you enjoyed yourself here in our part of the world.

We could. We'd just have to hand out cheapie ponchos at SeaTac like they do with leis in Hawaii. :D

coach_izzy:
Why am I even thiking of moving there? :eyebrow:

:dropmouth :bawling:

NNNNooooooooooooo!!!!!!!!! :D

Pez7378:

Ah, c'mon Chris ... we can always make room for one more ...

... now, where'd I put that shoe horn and WD40 ???

... Bob (Grateful Diver)

Pez7378:

Chill fishie! I had to take an oath... As far as I know, it's always gray and ugly... Alas, the masses are demanding to discover Russian Kettlebells and my business partner is throwing me some nice bait... Don't worry, you will not even notice me...:D

coach_izzy:
Don't worry, you will not even notice me...:D
Of course we will ... when you join us for weeknight dives at "The Office" ... :D

... Bob (Grateful Diver)

You'll love it here as long as you don't suffer from "Seasonal Affective Disorder" aka SAD. The diving is great, hiking, biking, kyaking, snowboarding, fishing, hunting (well sorta) and on and on. But it's good to hear you are coming with both eyes open, rain gear on and lips sealed! BTW I've heard about those Kettlebells. Sounds like a workout!

Pez7378:
You'll love it here as long as you don't suffer from "Seasonal Affective Disorder" aka SAD. The diving is great, hiking, biking, kyaking, snowboarding, fishing, hunting (well sorta) and on and on. But it's good to hear you are coming with both eyes open, rain gear on and lips sealed! BTW I've heard about those Kettlebells. Sounds like a workout!
Throw out the 60watt incandescent light bulbs, replace with brighter Sunlight Compact Fluorescent Bulbs that use a fraction of the power and leave the whole house lit up when you are home. Stick lamps and light bars in the dark corners. :wink:

That should do it. BTW those are some fantastic photos. I think you have more pictures of my neighborhood than I do!! Looks like you had a great time.

Back
Top Bottom