Orange Anomenes, Sun Stars, and Sculpins - Oh My

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Hehe, saw this on another thread...
DocVikingo:
Enjoyed your Seattle photos, Don Donaldo.

You can tell who the manly diver is--you're the only one with a wetsuit ; )

Regards,

DocVikingo
I did see some other wet suit divers - a few. Mostly it made me look like a tourist, oh well. :D

Dean810:
Hey! I've seen people dive in a 3mm in the Puget Sound! ;-)
For more than 10 minutes...?! :confused:

Pez7378:
Yep. In fact it's raining right now. Pouring. I think I just heard thunder. Too bad the weather here is so terrible. We could probably have a great tourist industry, if not for the rain. Oh well.

Glad you enjoyed yourself here in our part of the world.

Yeah, Horrible, Horrrible weather! I was there in early August courtesy of my business partner. All that dull gray, the rain, flat as plywood, terrible seafood, and rude people! Why am I even thiking of moving there? :eyebrow:

DandyDon:
For more than 10 minutes...?! :confused:

Enjoyed your pics VERY much. Muchas gracias for sharing, but I have to reprimand you for fraudulent pictures. How dare dare you photoshop the sun in your pictures? People must know the truth... The PNW is stormy, cloudy, and no sun! tsk! tsk! :D

Yeah, he came from Texas and used a tropical suit and did 45 min dives +/-...he was very bold...even TSand M said soo....
You are right he uses a drysuit now...as Don says...those WWWs....:)
K

Bold.... or stupid :)

I don't think he was bold or stupid...
I think he just WANTED TO DIVE!!!!!
no harm nor foul....
Lets go diving
K

K,

I think he's getting sick of waiting for a doubles bolt kit and wants to dive now :)

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom