Opinions about "The Dive House" dive op, please

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

ECPaul

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
500 - 999
Hi:

Although I've been to Coz on 5 different occasions (never get enough!), I've usually stayed at Scuba Club and dive with their excellent on-site dive op. This time around we are going to try something completely different by staying at the Fiesta Americana, which is an inexpensive all-inclusive (please - no rants about all-inclusives). However, I have no experience with or knowledge of their in-house dive op "The Dive House". I know that I can use any dive op I want - all will pick us up at FA. But I'm still curious if any of you has used the Dive House and are willing to share your impressions.

Thanks.

-Paul

My first two dives in Cozumel was with them. They were fine. Large boats and good dive master who took care of me as a newbie diver.

We are staying at the FA again December 20-27. Dove with Dive House last summer and they were great! Very good dive op that is safe and caters to your needs. We are planning on diving some with them and some with another dive op that will pick us up at our FA dock.

Dive House seems to always have good DM's and really makes sure everyone is comfortable. Never felt like they were anything but top notch!

Thanks for the feedback. 2 out of 2 "positive" is a good thing. Did they also supply you with free tanks for shore diving?

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom