Opening Of Indonesia pushed to end of 2020?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

The prize was a joke. You predicted "millions of Australians not later than September (?) arriving at Bali. Everybody with a different opinion was fear mongering and had a lack of "positive" thinking.

Give it up Indah

No one's interested

What happened: .......what was wrong, he said his gastric acid levels had risen because he had not eaten. After he got some food he was fine again.

This article was published in thejakartapost.com with the title "Man collapses from starvation in South Jakarta". Click to read: Man collapses from starvation in South Jakarta.

Download The Jakarta Post app for easier and faster news access:
Android: http://bit.ly/tjp-android
iOS: http://bit.ly/tjp-ios

I can’t speak for the entire country but the protocols and rules in Cozumel make me comfortable. Yes there are tourists who choose to disobey the mandatory masks but I plan to stay, eat and dive at the same place. And cross my fingers.
I worry more about the airport and plane...

I was in Cozumel middle of July for a week and I’m going back on Saturday for a week. Felt very safe there and flying as well but I would only fly Delta because they’re blocking the middle seats and still limiting capacity. You may have to fly into Cancun and take the ferry but it’s worth avoiding packed American and United flights into Cozumel.

I'm interested. After all Dan you did say everyone who thought differently from you was fear mongering and lacking positivity. lol!

That's a straight out lie, I said nothing of that sort.

Enjoy your diving in Singapore:wink:

My last dives very recently here down under, whales, dolphins, sharks, snakes, octopus, wobbegong, etc... My fellow divers were engineers, geologists, doctors, teachers... happy to make educated responsible decisions and not ignorant of the covid situation

Let's keep the hope alive that we'll be diving in Indonesia in the near future

Stay positive

That's a straight out lie, I said nothing of that sort.

Enjoy your diving in Singapore:wink:

My last dives very recently here down under, whales, dolphins, sharks, snakes, octopus, wobbegong, etc... My fellow divers were engineers, geologists, doctors, teachers... happy to make educated responsible decisions and not ignorant of the covid situation

Let's keep the hope alive that we'll be diving in Indonesia in the near future

Stay positive

...oh ye, Manta juga bro

Back
Top Bottom