open water padi with elearning completed near ocala,FL

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Reaction score
Hey there I currently live in NY and looking to complete PADI openwater certification confined and open water dive portion as i have completed the elearning portion. I'm going to be in Ocala, FL Aug. 24-27 and lookin to see if anybody else on here would like to do the cert with me or if there is anybody that would be able to do my certification . trying to keep the cost under 500 as i see most groups do them for around 300 although i dont have a second person to get that rate currently

Not much open water in Ocala....you'll have to go east or west to find open water not being a spring. I would check and see if there is a DS in Ocala and ring them?

yea, crystal river and the springs is where the shops do most of their certs for open water. spoken to a few shops from around there to jax and tampa all not too far from Ocala, I grew up there so thats why i'm going back to visit family. aint much in ocala at all hah

Hey there I currently live in NY and looking to complete PADI openwater certification confined and open water dive portion as i have completed the elearning portion. I'm going to be in Ocala, FL Aug. 24-27 and lookin to see if anybody else on here would like to do the cert with me or if there is anybody that would be able to do my certification . trying to keep the cost under 500 as i see most groups do them for around 300 although i dont have a second person to get that rate currently
If you are in NY call Scuba NY 914 779 2966, located in Yonkers. There is a group class starting Aug 17 . Cost tuition $299. Will need to also own personal gear of mask, snorkel, fins,boots, can be purchased there. Only dive shop in NY metro area with a onsite pool and parking lot.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom