Open water movie ?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Actually being left behind can happen very easily and it almost happened to me when I was in Fiji this last Nov. I was part of a large group that used 3 of their boats with my boat having the least number on board which was 10. We just finished a dive and they took us to a small island to do a SI where we could do some snorkling. The other two (2) boats were already there and our DM told us we would be there about 30 minutes. I was in the water not even 15 minutes when I lifted my head up only to see "my" boat pulling away and the other two (2) just pulling up anchor. So I yelled out "Where the "F#*@" are you going? One of the other boats waited with me until my boat returned to pick me up.

The DM was "very" apologetic and very worried I would report him, which I chose not to. With the anger I expressed I knew there would be no way they would leave me behind again. Now given the fact that I was less than 100 ft from the island with the other two (2) boats still there, I was not in any danger. But I was still pissed off, since we were not strangers to each other, that no one noticed they were one (1) short. :11:

4 pages and no one has answered the question???? Come on guys dig deep...I have 50 bucks riding on this!!! haha How long did it take from first day filming to the last?????

4 pages and no one has answered the question???? Come on guys dig deep...I have 50 bucks riding on this!!! haha How long did it take from first day filming to the last?????
Email the movies website and ask? openwaterfilm@aol.com

Back
Top Bottom