Opal Cohn Torelli - Cozumel 9/29/2011

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Our thoughts and prayers are with Mau, Scuba Mau staff, and their families during this difficult time. Scuba Mau has friends from all over the world, and we are fortunate to be among them.

Cozumel will not be the same for us without you, Opal.

Los amigos,
Mel and Ken

This is a very sad day for everyone. My condolences.

Sad, very painful but not terribly unexpected news about Opal.

I had only exchanged emails, and had several phone conversations with Opal, but she was a live wire to talk to and I was looking forward eventually actually meeting her on our next trip down.

She has paid her price in full. May she rest in peace and her grieving family and friends find comfort in her not having to suffer further.

I am struggling to find the right words to express my reaction to this. like everyone that knew Opal, I will miss her greatly. Rest in Peace amiga. My condolences to her family and friends.

I dove with Scuba Mau last May and will be back in Cozumel next week. My heart aches for the great loss of our friend Opal. She was the most amazing Dive Master, woman and friend. Rest in Peace Dear sweet girl and thank you for the true joy you brought to me and my family.

Very sad news. If only we can all be so lucky to leave this world doing what we love to do. RIP Opal.

Mi más sentido pésame.

RIP Opal; prayers for her family.

Back
Top Bottom