one type of torch that will never leak,unless the shell is crushed by the water

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I found that I may be a good designer, but even a salesman can not be considered a qualified. So I decided to go back to work. maybe next year i will design some torch that use hid lamp, and can exchange battery in the water at the same time. but it will just for interesting.

lucca, objects will shrink at Low-temperature, o-ring tooooooooo, do you get what i mean?

lucca, objects will shrink at Low-temperature, o-ring tooooooooo, do you get what i mean?

:idk:

Light may implode during high pressure at great depths and ( ice ?? ) in small supernova which creates local time space continuum producing Higgons bozon which might solve problem of dark matter in universe and cover ''darksucker theory '' by The Dark Sucker Theory page :banana:

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Sorry just funny night... whole things looks to me like Ferrari in bush or heavy Hummer on racecourse .
Light torch must be constructed right with right tolerances every light or just only object for -2m or -200m. So if you put numbers to calculate aluminium schrinking what you 'll get .. dV=3*alpha *Vo*dT ( by memory) . ..
( x10-6m =um).... for me are smart lights test tube torches like

video.jpg

Last edited:
this structure don't need strict tolorance to reach it's perfect waterproof ability, so i say it's not the level with other torches. just the general tolorance will let it work at it's best state, so there is small chance to buy a defective, so it's safer to dive with such torch. that's what i want to declaim.

eagle z

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom