One spot available in Nautilus Belle Amie May 11-19, 2021 $400 off

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Thanks for trying to find my replacement. I hate to be out $2,200 for nothing....
I don’t know how a transfer is arranged but you might try starting a new thread with the space available since this one is on page 9 :wink:

Of course you could also change your mind and join us after all...

Reactions: Dan
Good idea on the new thread...

Tim would handle the refund if another diver can go. I cannot go simply based on timing and shifting policy.

I don’t know how a transfer is arranged but you might try starting a new thread with the space available since this one is on page 9 :wink:

Of course you could also change your mind and join us after all...

@apenland01 starting a new thread for your replacement is a very good idea indeed. I checked Nautilus, our trip is sold out! So, it would be a good deal for a person who wants to go there at this time to get it from you with $400 off + $375 credit, which he/she won’t get it from any other liveaboard going to Socorro.

Nautilus Liveaboards - Schedule for 2021 socorro

Dan. Just saw this update in their brochure. The added preboarding info address most all my concerns about possible false positives. I feel much better about this after reading this...

“Our job is to keep our guests and crew safe. Now more so than ever during the COVID-19 crisis. Please ensure you arrange for a PCR or antigen test within 7 days of boarding. We will also be providing complimentary antigen testing before boarding. This is required for your safety and that of our crew. If you test positive in Cabo, we will arrange for a medical diagnosis and if the virus is active, you are required by law to go into 14 day quarantine. Per CDC guidelines, if you test positive and are asymptomatic it is recommended that you get a second test. A false positive could occur, in which case you will want the retest results. If you do test positive, we require a doctor’s note or medical report confirming the diagnosis, and you will receive a full credit towards a makeup trip on a later date of your choice. All of our crew members are regularly tested, both on and off the boat. Please read our COVID-19 FAQs” here.”

Reactions: Dan
https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom