One Cam Band or Two

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

wheres your source for this tidbit

I just tell everyone I can throw my crotch strap over my shoulder then change the subject. But my Tusa expert came with neck strap and carry handle, imprex with carry handle, Zeagle ranger, handy for tank swapping with a wet BC full of junk and tools with regs still clipped in. After reading all this my theories are up the sxxt. Going to have to concentrate on preventing my tank struggling loose bypassing the tank dropper stopper and sucking my body through the cam band which by the way after 100 years still haven't mastered threading. Almost all my bands are steel now. It takes the sea lice longer to chew through them. We had Phil Kives K-tel over here with his non stick teflon frying pan, trouble was the teflon didn't stick to the pan either. He had knives that could slice a tomato so thin that it only had one side. But wait there's more.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom