Sold! Scubapro X-TEK 30lb single tank wing + OMS cam band straps

Sold!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Kitty_Kat

Contributor
Scuba Instructor
Divemaster
Reaction score
I recently changed up my BPW setup and I now have this wing and cam band straps that aren't being used and could use a new home.

This is the older Scubapro X-TEK 30lb donut wing. I believe this was purchased 5-6 years ago. The wing has clearly been used, but functions as it should. No rips/tear/abrasions in either the bladder or cover and I have never had any issues with leaks. I completely replaced the inflator about a year ago and it has only seen ~10 dives since. The most obvious sign of wear is on the two brass grommets on the bottom of the cover which are corroded (see picture).

I'll also include two OMS cam band straps with metal buckles. Also used, but no rips/tears and they do what they're supposed to do.

$100 for all, shipped to you anywhere in the US.

Attachments

• IMG_0866.jpeg
    IMG_0866.jpeg
    189.8 KB · Views: 86
  • IMG_0867.jpeg
    IMG_0867.jpeg
    160.3 KB · Views: 77
  • IMG_0868.jpeg
    IMG_0868.jpeg
    153.7 KB · Views: 76
  • IMG_0869.jpeg
    IMG_0869.jpeg
    111.4 KB · Views: 78
  • IMG_0870.jpeg
    IMG_0870.jpeg
    90.9 KB · Views: 82
Don't need but would have been tempted to put it on a backplate as a spare or loaner.

Back
Top Bottom