OMS Slipstream Staps

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Have read that OMS Slipstream's XL is identical to SP jet's XL in foot sizing. Could anybody advise about OMS XXL in comparison with Scubapro XXL? I have 11 Rockboots and nighter ScubaPro's XL nor XXL works for them. So i wondering about Splitstream XXL size.

P.S. I know about Turtles, but want to try something else

The OMS XXL is definitely smaller than the SP Jet XXL. The OMS is more like a XXL should be, not he XXXXXXL SP. I just got mine a couple of days ago. I would say they are right in between the SP XL and XXL. I would get them. They are very light and have tons of snap. I love them.

Have read that OMS Slipstream's XL is identical to SP jet's XL in foot sizing. Could anybody advise about OMS XXL in comparison with Scubapro XXL? I have 11 Rockboots and nighter ScubaPro's XL nor XXL works for them. So i wondering about Splitstream XXL size.

P.S. I know about Turtles, but want to try something else

If SP XL's are just a little too small, and SP XXL are too big, I suspect you'll find the OMS SlipStream XXL to be perfect, especially with that size rockboot.

What about you? Did you find the slipstreams better for your feet?

OMS solved both my problems. My feet aren't as heavy so I trim out better and the foot pockets are much more comfortable. The spots at the top of my feet where the skin was worn off from the Jets is finally healing.:)

Any idea on sizing spring straps for these babys? I have a pair of large and want to order straps but can't decide between S and M... and there's no size guide! I wear women's size 5 wet booties. Thanks!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom