OMG!!!!!! Guess who my dive buddy was for 2 dives today?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I can't wait to hear what that is (and an location where it was seen), my guess is some speices of whale, maybe a finback?

UNREAL

It may be a little to far south but my guess...Beluga Whale? The discription sounds about right.

I'm off to work my 24 hour shift so I will post more pic's (I got enough in close to two hours with it) and a report tomorrow morning. She was RIGHT next to me for two dives. Bit scary the first time I realized what the "shadow" was over my head but after that.....unreal :)

How do you know it was a "she", you pervert?!

The chics usually stick together.

and the fact that every male buddy I have either bumps into me or takes off :11ztongue She (?) stayed right next to me and was very careful not to hurt me which she could have easily done.

My report and more pic's will have to wait a bit. Came home to find out that daughter just got back from ER for nausea, dehydration etc. Time to do Dr. Daddy :xeye:

The tee is in my back yard today actually still there and the dolpins came through Thursday morning hitting the mullet.
Just thought Id throw them in since even though they arent belugas, you still dont see them that often from Spag's parking lot.

quimby:
The tee is in my back yard today actually still there and the dolpins came through Thursday morning hitting the mullet.
Just thought Id throw them in since even though they arent belugas, you still dont see them that often from Spag's parking lot.

Very cool, too! Thank you for sharing.

Paula

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom