OMG!!!!!! Guess who my dive buddy was for 2 dives today?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I was going to say a Harbour Porpoise but they have a smaller and more triangular fin further back on the body. The only finless one is in the pacific so unless a beluga sneaked over the border you got me... PS Used to live in Northboro, Dean Park (pizza of course)still goin strong?
Sea cows (manatees) take a beating and hide by the warm water outlets from power plants when the water hits 60 and would be dam big lolly pops at 39

Stellar sea cow
and wrong coast I believe

10 foot, no dorsal fin, and whitish color. Adult or sub-adult narwhal or sea canary.

Dang, I was hoping for the sea cow. Nobody's seen a live one since the 18th century. They LIKE cold water.

archman:
10 foot, no dorsal fin, and whitish color. Adult or sub-adult narwhal or sea canary.

Dang, I was hoping for the sea cow. Nobody's seen a live one since the 18th century. They LIKE cold water.

What sea cow's are you referring to? Aren't manatee's the same thing as sea cows?

Now i'm curious as to what your friend was? Someone post the answer.

jchaplain
No dorsal fin... a baby whale?
Maybe a Beluga whale.

Gotta say color seems off but might just be one did sneak down from the St Lawrence just to come play with a google eyed red thing from Ma.

The colour's in line with a subadult canary. They only get bright white near maturity. Babies are dark grey, and they progress from there. It's kinda creepy to see a newborn... they're DARK.

I wouldn't rule out a young narwhal either. They normally have spots though.

The suspense is killing me...

Some sort of marine mammal with a blow hole...light colored skin....

- baby right whale?
- northern right dolphin?
- beluga?

Regardless -- very cool!

What do we get if we win? How about soap? :soapbox:
(I just wanted to use this icon)

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom