Omega II or XS Trimetal?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Jason Ooi:
Hi Vie,
I know CDX5/Zeta is very good performance, but why not try it in "tech dive" see how the performance below 50m or 70m depth.:wink:

Well, I don't own any DIN CDX5/Zetas (the yoke set I used was borrowed). I have never dived beyond 50m and do not have the necessary training and/or trained buddy to carry out a dive to 70m safely. I also don't see the point of using a pilot/servo-assisted second stage when my "conventional" second stages are more than adequate and extremely reliable.

Well, thank for your sharing and experienced

Vie:
Well, I don't own any DIN CDX5/Zetas (the yoke set I used was borrowed). I have never dived beyond 50m and do not have the necessary training and/or trained buddy to carry out a dive to 70m safely. I also don't see the point of using a pilot/servo-assisted second stage when my "conventional" second stages are more than adequate and extremely reliable.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom