Oktoberfest Megadive 2011

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I haven't even made it out of Texas and I think I the transmission went out in my truck.
I hope you just rented something. I would hate for you to miss this. :D

Ok... I went the way of the obscure (but still things on the list)
200 plastic forks
2 jars of dill pickle slices
1 bottle barbque sauce (BIG BOTTLE)
2 bottles of mild picante sauce (BIG bottles)
1 bag of onions
4 salt/4 pepper shakers (camping variety)

We're driving up tonight though wont be there till morning, please text me at 352-848-5195 if I need to meet someone at the gate tonight with the stuff I'm bringing... Will probaly make High Springs around 10pm....

See you there....
-Tim

Brining some plastic bags for the omletes, some pre cooked bacon, some waters and soda, a bag of chips, some ketchup, and some reeses for smores.

Last edited:
Brining some plastic bags for the omletes, some pre cooked bacon, some waters and soda, a bag of chips, some ketchup, and some reeses for smores.

Picking up 96 quart ziplocks and some water at highsprings dollar general store...alas no pre cooked Bacon to be had...

Thanks everyone for making this trip a great one and those who stood by while I fell in the fire, all I can say is April, you're next. Chad

Great trip. Can't wait for the next one. I think we need to do stuff like this more often does anyone know of some where over on the East coast that we could do something like this? If so send me the info and I see what I can do.:D

All I can say is, "Wow."

The people at Megadive are some of the very best, nicest people on earth. Thank you all for a wonderful weekend. It was so nice to get some faces and real names tagged to the SB handles. As I told a couple of you, I'm awful with names, but the memories of this weekend will remain.

I want to especially thank Roxanne & Dennis, David & Dawn, and all the others who knew where/what/when to do things so everyone else could have a good time. Thank you very much. I hope to be a contirbuting member next trip. :D

Thank you Jenny for being our un-official sponsor & tour guide. :hugs:

Cindy's working on the pictures. I'll help her get them posted (probably her first ever SB post :) )

Anyone who decided to skip the Megadive out of laziness, you missed something. Don't miss the next one.

We are tired, looking at a gigantic pile of "stuff" that needs to be cleaned and put away.

But mostly, we are all smiling, and talking about all of the fun we had and great people we met.

A quick note. Videos and photos of me falling into the water are doctored and photoshopped, no such thing occurred.

Jenny, thanks so much for the kayak trip.

Everyone, thanks for being such great people. You guys make the MegaDive an event that we look forward to every spring and fall.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/
https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom