Oktoberfest Megadive 2011

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

We're almost ready to leave Key Largo. A stop at Dayo Scuba in Orlando to see if they FINALLY finished my tanks (bets??? Its only been 45 days or more.) and we should be there this evening. Yay!

Leaving in the next half hour, and hoping that HC is feeling better....

Ooooo...I might have to pop over there this evening and check on things :D

Beano

Stuff has been bought.. now just need to pack it all! It looks like it will be a late night for me tonight... But I plan on heading up from Tampa to Ginnie Springs at 4:30 tomorrow :)

Officially bringing: extra cutlery, craft beer, bottle opener, bottle of rum, solo cups (for said beer), cookies, chips & salsa, bottles of water :)

Can't wait to meet you all and get in more diving experience!:cool2:

Getting things ready for tomorrow, a stop at gamble's to get my drysuit and i should be at ginnie around 1... the whole "two mega packs of eggs from costco" resulted in lots of eggs. i didnt remember i was down for "2 packs of 18 is enough for one person" and the whole "we never seem to have enough" really set in....

I am bringing 2 big packs... they just came in 5 dozen per pack...

EVERYONE BETTER EAT EGGS!

I haven't even made it out of Texas and I think I the transmission went out in my truck. That'll be #3 since I bought the POS new.. It may be red but it's actually should be lemon yellow.. Can't wait to see how long this is going to take and how much.. I wonder if there is a mud hole around here I can go cool of in and pretend I'm somewhere else..

I haven't even made it out of Texas and I think I the transmission went out in my truck. That'll be #3 since I bought the POS new.. It may be red but it's actually should be lemon yellow.. Can't wait to see how long this is going to take and how much.. I wonder if there is a mud hole around here I can go cool of in and pretend I'm somewhere else..

Hitch a ride to Alabama and you can ride with us in the morning. I'm leaving home at 4:30am :D

If it were Monica instead of me solo, she'd have no problem getting a ride.. Sadly, nobody honks at me... Unless, I cut them off.. :D

https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom