Oktoberfest Megadive 2011

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Wow! We even have our own movie trailer!
That is so cool!!!!!!! Great job Mark!
:yelclap:

Well what could I say, but another great weekend of friendship, diving and fun! It was great to see the "family" and make new friends!

Thanks again to Ginnie Springs for taking such great care of us! :D

Thanks everyone for pitching in and bringing things to share! :)

Thanks to our wonderful breakfast chef David, our very own lovin fool, and all the wonderful helpers who chopped, sliced, diced, cracked and set up the fixins for the omelet line to feed the masses.:yelclap:

Thanks again to David and the dinner crew who did a wonderful job of cooking and settin up those vittles. David and Dawn you worked your asses off all weekend! :mooner:
Thanks for the cooking break, that was so sweet of you 2! :kiss2:

Thanks to Cardzard for the most excellent Galaxy Dive! :cool2:

Thanks to everyone who supplied the entertainment! You know who you are... :wink:

A special thanks to Dawn for all the hard work behind the scenes that she does for everyone to have a great weekend and her fabulous Halloween spirit that she provides, encouraging us to let our hair down, dress up, creating the wonderful decorated tables, jack o lanterns, and treats. You rock girl!!!!!

We're lookin forward to seeing everyone again in the Spring. It looks like it's going to be another Fools Spring Megadive 2012 with the tentative dates of March 30th, 31st, and April 1st. We're just waiting for final confirmation from Ginnie Springs. I'll start the thread after the 1st of the year.
P1010014.jpg
We were missing about 15 or so that were running behind or diving in the system...

And for those of you who were interested... ScubaBoard INVASION 2012

Cardzard and I spoke with some of you who were interested in the info for the 2012 Invasion so here's the link to the deal info I promised to post for you.
http://www.scubaboard.com/forums/invade-cozumel-2012/396102-invade-cozumel-2012-package-deal.html
If you have any questions feel free to ask, this is the link to the general Invasion thread so you can chat with us and others who are going on this trip.
http://www.scubaboard.com/forums/invade-cozumel-2012/396108-invasion-central.html

Hope to see you all there!!!!! :D :D :D

Ok, let me get this straight, drove hours and hours so we could:

Camp in mud, rain, and cold.
Eat breakfast from a plastic bag.
Sit around the campfire with people we've never met till all hours of the night.
Talk to people known as "FOOL."
Dive in cold water with cold, wet, gear.
Walk to the bathroom past sand pits and drunks skinny dipping.
Associate with guys in kilts.
Tolerate kids with marshmallow guns.
Drink from a Rum Tote and eat cold leftover food

And we want to do this again?

O HECK YEAH!!!!!

The Fool and his kayak are soon parted :D

Uh, oh. I know he appreciates the video. The magic word for 2012 is "Payback" :laughing:

Ok, let me get this straight, drove hours and hours so we could:

Camp in mud, rain, and cold.
Eat breakfast from a plastic bag.
Sit around the campfire with people we've never met till all hours of the night.
Talk to people known as "FOOL."
Dive in cold water with cold, wet, gear.
Walk to the bathroom past sand pits and drunks skinny dipping.
Associate with guys in kilts.
Tolerate kids with marshmallow guns.
Drink from a Rum Tote and eat cold leftover food

And we want to do this again?

O HECK YEAH!!!!!

:yeahbaby::yeahbaby::yeahbaby::yeahbaby::yeahbaby::yeahbaby::yeahbaby::yeahbaby:
Yeah Baby!

Uh, oh. I know he appreciates the video. The magic word for 2012 is "Payback" :laughing:
Maybe by next year he will learn how to get in a kayak...Course, it didn't help Matt shoving the kayak instead of gently guiding it. :rofl3: :rofl3: :rofl3: :rofl3: :rofl3:

https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom