Oktoberfest Megadive 2011

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Glad everyone had a great time. Wish I could have made it.. Anyone posting up photos? I'd love to see what I missed.

Quick post! Thanks Everybody for making this an awesome weekend. Kudos to Cardzard and crew for the fantastic galaxy dive, da Fool and Dawn for cooking, Roxanne for keeping me on task, and the noobs for being good sports! The rain slowed us down a little Sat. morning, but we stilled manged to smile and laugh! It's all good!!!

Thank you for the initiation into Megadive, so glad the goat behaved this time around :wink: I can't wait to see you all again and hip hip hooray for more megadives!!! You all were awesome :) :) :)

Thanks everyone for making this trip a great one and those who stood by while I fell in the fire, all I can say is April, you're next. Chad

You walked (sorta) through fire and didn't get burned! Only shows ...The power of Megadive!!! :)

Thanks for being a great dive/drinking buddy Chad!!

Hey, next Spring I have two requests...

(1) we need a bigger goat

(2) whoever brought the Miracle Whip instead of mayonnaise, don't make that mistake again. There's only so many tastes I can be prepared for at once.

nice photos, Gary!

The 'subjects' make the photos nice, but thanks Jenny. Damn I'm happy to have met y'all.

I had an awesome awesome time!! I enjoyed visiting and partying with old and new friends. The initiation was "bare'able" seeing as how you only had "C" shells :wink:. Good thing no one can share pics of the initiation. That secret must be kept for future noobs. :D

I finally got to dive the devil system and what a blast! Beautiful system and crystal clear. Thanks Jeano and Christine for the dives. The galaxy dive in the ballroom was stunning.

I even survived camping in the rain and cold!! I am so proud. :D Thanks Dennis for helping us set up camp and giving us pointers for surviving in the wild. ( that would be the divers not the woods.) :wink:

Great times and hope to be there for future Mega's!!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/
https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom