Oktoberfest megadive 2010

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

So.....
I just happen in here, and an hour and a half later I'm done reading.

I've got family in town for this, but I'll see what I can work so that I'll both dive AND camp Saturday.

Cheers to all :D

Ok, obviously I'm a late arrival to the thread, would rather not sift through all the pages for the information, can someone please add it to the first post Netdoc *cough cough* :) Anyways I think I will be attending.

How do you sign up for this event? I'd love to go, will prob come down for saturday and sunday. Does the dive shop rent out dive computers?

No need to sign up - just SHOW UP. When you get to Ginnie Springs - let them know when you go in to register that you are there for the ScubaBoard event. The Turkey Roost area is reserved for SB members. There should be SB signs hung up in the Turkey Roost area.

Look for ward to meeting you.

Mark

can someone please add it to the first post Netdoc *cough cough* :) Anyways I think I will be attending.
Considering the source, this is actually a good idea. :eyebrow: Done. Remind me to update that as Rox updates the list! :D

No need to sign up
Well... sign up here! Let us know who and what to expect. :D

Touche Pete.

I will see Dennis and Roxanne tonight and need to add that am appropriating some fire wood from my parents. They lost two huge limbs off an oak tree recently and have had quite a bit more added to their log pile. I will get some of the older dry logs. Nothing like a good oak log on a fire.

15 days remaining. Here's to hoping no loud college kids (UCF group excluded) to keep us up all night. I could use a good nights sleep. Gte the best sleep when I camp.

It wasn't just the college kids up all night! :rofl3: :rofl3: :rofl3: :rofl3: :rofl3:

It wasn't just the college kids up all night! :rofl3: :rofl3: :rofl3: :rofl3: :rofl3:
No names. Let's protect the guilty on this one! :D

:snicker:

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/
https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom