Oktoberfest megadive 2010

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

:rofl3: :rofl3: :rofl3: :rofl3:

heath, go ahead and start the list... what are you bringing?

Oh, heck, I'll start..

Jenny & Hermit Crab S'mores fixins and other stuff..
NetDoc & MsElenaous Matta Ewes, and fried chicken
Heath Sapp 100 hamburgers, a possible wild (but hopefully dead) pig, Rum for Jen-ny and some Jack.

Last edited by a moderator:
:rofl3: :rofl3: :rofl3: :rofl3:

heath, go ahead and start the list... what are you bringing?

Oh, heck, I'll start..

I'll bring 100 Hamburgers The ones in the boxes.And poss 1 Wild pig to smoke in my smoker, some drinks, One bottle of rum I got from the islands I not a rum person I also bring one bottle of jack lol:eyebrow:I a good calm drunk I not had a drink in over a year!

MontanaFL & Scorpion2012 Tortillas for breakfast, Ziploc freezer bags, 2-3 bags of chicken breasts
Heath Sapp 100 hamburgers, a possible wild (but hopefully dead) pig, Rum for Jen-ny and some Jack.

I have a contact in Iowa that says we can have as many eggs as we want. What we don't eat or use we can just throw away. He said that they were returned for some reason and that it was in the news. Anyone know what he is talking about? Let me know.

Last edited:
hey, all - my mama had an idea.

what do you say to bringing all your dive closet stuff & a little cash and we have a swap meet? i have some decent regs, a jane suit, a small sausage...you know, stuff i've upgraded or decided i don't need and it's taking up space. *you* might have something *i* want.

any takers?

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/
https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom