Oktoberfest megadive 2010

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I've been here. Where have you been... :shocked2:
Updated list of whos whos and whats whats... everyone please add your name even if your not sure what your bringing so we can get a head count.
:bump:

MontanaFL & Scorpion2012 - Tortillas for breakfast, Ziploc freezer bags, 2-3 bags of chicken breasts
Jenny & Hermit Crab - S'mores fixins and other stuff..
NetDoc & MsElenaous - Matta Ewes, and fried chicken
Heath Sapp - 100 hamburgers, a possible wild (but hopefully dead) pig, Rum for Jen-ny and some Jack.
Do you need someone to bring the buns for the hamburgs?
Cardzard and Roxanne - A cooler full of water, diet and nondiet sodas, and juices for the kids. A large bag of charcoal, 1 lg pkg. of brats., 1 lg pkg. of hot dogs and buns and my famous baked beans. Then for brkft, 18ct eggs, precooked bacon, sausage and ham, and some asst veggies for the omlettes.

For those who always ask what to bring. Here are some ideas...
Buns for 100 hamburgers (Heath Sapp is bringing the meat.)
Eggs (We never seem to have enough.)
Items for the omlettes (additional meats, peppers, mushrooms, onions, salsa etc.)
Charcoal (selfstarting)
Condiments (ketchup, mustard, mayo, bbq sauce)
Sturdy paper plates (no styrofoam please)
Plastic silverware (we never seem to have enough of these either, especially forks)
Paper towels
Side dishes (potato salad, macaroni salad, cole slaw, chips and dips/salsa, fruit salad, etc.)
Deserts (Oh please don't forget the deserts!)
Pumpkins (for carving and don't forget a candle)
Tiki torches and fuel (for around the fire)
Trick or Treat candy (for the kids big and small.)

So just pick something to bring and add your name to the list.
Hope this helps!

so far, larry & i are planning to come saturday & bring jameson - visit for the day, dive for the day, stay for some campfire but not overnight. some stuff has to come together for that to happen, but that's what we're trying to work out.

we're in for paper towels, plastic flatware, and paper plates! even if it doesn't work for us to come, we're in for that - i'd call jean & ask her to get them & reimburse her.

Please add joystershell and MegaMikey to the roster. We'll bring the usual assorted MegaMuffins for breakfast, along with a gallon or two of OJ, and some eggs. How about cheese for those burgers, and a big tub of potato salad for dinner?

Paul will be joining us again, and bringing along his better half, Camille. Will fill you in on their contributions once I speak to them.

Updated list of whos whos and whats whats... everyone please add your name even if your not sure what your bringing so we can get a head count.

MontanaFL & Scorpion2012 - Tortillas for breakfast, Ziploc freezer bags, 2-3 bags of chicken breasts
ScubaJenny & Hermit Crab - S'mores fixins and other stuff..
Heath Sapp - 100 hamburgers, a possible wild (but hopefully dead) pig, Rum for Jen-ny and some Jack.
Cardzard and Roxanne - A cooler full of water, diet and nondiet sodas, and juices for the kids. A large bag of charcoal, 1 lg pkg. of brats., 1 lg pkg. of hot dogs and buns and my famous baked beans. Then for brkft, 18ct eggs, precooked bacon, sausage and ham, and some asst veggies for the omlettes.
Babyduck, Larry and Jameson - Paper towels, plastic silverware and paper plates.
Joystershell and Megamikey - Megamuffins, 1 or 2 gals. of OJ, eggs, cheese for the burgers and potato salad.

Items for the omlettes (additional meats, peppers, mushrooms, onions, salsa etc.)
Charcoal (selfstarting)
Side dishes (potato salad, macaroni salad, cole slaw, chips and dips/salsa, fruit salad, etc.)
Small plates (no styrofoam please) and extra plastic silverware for deserts.

Hope this helps!

I'm sure Chad and I will bring some other stuff that is needed. Plan on hitting Sam's Club a few days prior. My nephew will most likely be tagging along as well so I make him pick-up some stuff as well. Not much longer and it will be here

I will be there with Maneater, Vix and Hammerhead. I verified with Ginnie that we have the location and pavillion for the weekend. I haven't seen anything from da fool about firewood. I'm trying to get my truck running again. If all else fails, I can load the jeep down at the castle with some smaller firewood and bring it over. I'll get with Ginnie at check-in to make sure we get a huge grill for Saturday at the pavillion. I also have the fire circle gear :confused:, and the rum tote. I have a few things for the swap meet also.

BabyDuck:
I got ya covered on the paper items (if you need it)

Jean's bringings:
BRATS (as usual)
Brat Buns (as usual)
Chips and dips etc...
I can bring some burger buns too (SMILE)

Thanks!
Beano Baggins

ScubaJenny & Hermit Crab - S'mores fixins and other stuff..
Babyduck, Larry and Jameson - Paper towels, plastic silverware and paper plates.
Joystershell and Megamikey - Megamuffins, 1 or 2 gals. of OJ, eggs, cheese for the burgers and potato salad.
Jean - Brats and buns , chips and dips/salsa , hamburgler bunnies (eek), bags for morning brekky, mustard(s).

Charcoal (selfstarting)
Small plates (no styrofoam please) and extra plastic silverware for deserts.

Hope this helps!

thanks, jeano - if we get hijacked, i'll give you a call.

we're planning on being at cathy's sat 30th through fri, i think! see you then?

Last edited:
I'm sure Chad and I will bring some other stuff that is needed. Plan on hitting Sam's Club a few days prior. My nephew will most likely be tagging along as well so I make him pick-up some stuff as well. Not much longer and it will be here

I am still not seeing anything about the chocolate martinis that Chad promised me. :confused: Hopefully they will be included in your hit on Sam. Don't let a girl down especially when it comes to chocolate. :angrymob:

:fallmega:​

https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom