Ok ladies, fess up, how many CD stalkers out there?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Looks like Loondiver just kicked me out! :sprint:

he doesn't even wear socks :confused: I do like the color schemes in that one and "oh the places you'll go" :bounce4:

Separated at birth? I noticed you chose the bouncing smiley that matches his hat too. Coincidence? Stick that hat on her and a little Geisha Girl makeup, and she's a dead ringer!

Attachments

• Donnacat.jpg
    Donnacat.jpg
    12.9 KB · Views: 75
and then there was Mike_S :rofl3:

:idk:

Mike_S has a picture! :D

did you see the PM I posted in LF earlier today about my "picture". :rofl3:

got this via PM from a friend this morning. :rofl3:

Oh for Christ sake man, ya gotta change that profile picture. Oh ****, I opened it up to get to a link to send a new e-mail and a man-ape appears in front of my co-workers. At the jokes I get coming to me now. Lol

I about laughed my ass off..... cause I know where he works and I know they gave him hell over it.

:D

Ain't bringing pictures, ergo by your logic I'm not allowed.

:speaknoevil: ...then I guess you won't get to see the ones the ladies and MikeS come up with... :uptosome:

Oh for Christ sake man, ya gotta change that profile picture. Oh ****, I opened it up to get to a link to send a new e-mail and a man-ape appears in front of my co-workers.

:D

Can you get CD's head on that pic????? :eyebrow:

Status
Not open for further replies.
https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom