Ok ladies, fess up, how many CD stalkers out there?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Three pages more and still no pictures??? Ladies, where are your powers of persuasion?!?!?!?!

Three pages more and still no pictures??? Ladies, where are your powers of persuasion?!?!?!?!

Why are you questioning our powers of persuasion when you have a pic of CD you're not posting?

CD is just going to creatively remove it like he did to Denise's. :)

Why are you questioning our powers of persuasion when you have a pic of CD you're not posting?

CD is just going to creatively remove it like he did to Denise's. :)

:no:

Some things are best left to the imagination...

Nope, I'm not sharing. They're just for me.:D:eyebrow:

:rofl3: I have a few of CD. :D

Hey, I just realized that I'm one of the few posters in this thread who has met John. I know Denise has met John as well, and dived with him.

Who else has met CD in person?

:depressed: I can't help it. I have this affliction called ethics that requires permission before sharing. :(

:depressed: I can't help it. I have this affliction called ethics that requires permission before sharing. :(

I can hear CD sighing.

Ethics are highly overrated in this instance. :shocked2: :rofl3::rofl3:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom