Ok ladies, fess up, how many CD stalkers out there?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Status
Not open for further replies.

drydiver

ScubaBoard Sponsor
ScubaBoard Sponsor
Reaction score
# of dives
500 - 999
Well, CD’s adoring public has spoken, based on the requests I received both in my prior stalker thread and privately, here goes :D

Sooooo, what makes CD so stalkable?

I will go first, although for the record, I consider myself more of a groupie than a stalker.

He is probably one of the most active and helpful members of the SB staff and possesses a seemingly endless amount of patience (most of the time) when explaining dive related concepts or SB policy.

When he is not cranky, he has the ability to entertain at a very high level. Even if you find yourself as the target of entertainment, you cannot help but chuckle at the same time you curse him.

Ladies, chime in with your thougths

:popcorn:

Even if you find yourself as the target of entertainment, you cannot help but chuckle at the same time you curse him.

:rofl3: That would be me, yep, even when I am the target of his threads and posts I still laugh.

CD has always been helpful (or halpful depending on which thread you're in) whenever I have a question or an issue. He is level-headed and tries to see both sides of the argument. CD has always been supportive and I would be lost without him. :hugs:

I am both a stalker and a groupie of our CD!!!!:D

Stalking just like two lovers going for a stroll, only one doesn't realize he's being followed. :D

Stalker is such a strong word :wink: ...hmmm, lets try fascinated, intrigued, enlightened, perplexed and inquisitive of our CD

For you single ladies, that smile doesn't hurt either :wink:

RIMG0020-Copy.jpg

Last edited:
CD has always been helpful (or halpful depending on which thread you're in) whenever I have a question or an issue. He is level-headed and tries to see both sides of the argument. CD has always been supportive and I would be lost without him. :hugs:

I am both a stalker and a groupie of our CD!!!!:D

+1 to that!

...but I'm really curious to hear the rest of the story of when drydiver checked CD out (see DrBill stalker thread)...'cause if it's left to our imaginations, who knows where it will go! :eyebrow:

...but I'm really curious to hear the rest of the story of when drydiver checked CD out (see DrBill stalker thread)...'cause if it's left to our imaginations, who knows where it will go! :eyebrow:

Good point, making more popcorn. :popcorn:

Status
Not open for further replies.
https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom